List:       macports-dev
Subject:    Re: OpenGL/GLX dual link error in VLC 2.2.0 git/master via MacPorts	on OS X
From:       Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb () videolan ! org>
Date:       2015-02-08 12:23:27

On 08 Feb, Ren=E9 J.V. Bertin wrote :
> You'll probably find a lot of them in those archives (as in about any ML =
archive),

That does not make insults OK on a public mailing list.

> There's even a good chance you'll find that someone called Jeremy a
> liar very recently; do you think that person (and I don't mean Jeremy) ow=
es an apology too?

I'm sorry I called Jeremy a liar, and I probably shouldn't have, but he
made an incorrect statement that we "told him to piss off" and that "we
would close his tickets without fixing", when we did none of those and
that most his issues were fixed in time.

-- =

Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734
Sent from my Electronic Device