List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: spacing between sections changes in my dissertation
From:       Richard Heck <rgheck () comcast ! net>
Date:       2010-06-29 3:22:01

On 06/28/2010 10:45 PM, Mike Martell wrote:
> Now LyX is making my spacing inconsistent in places (making it single
> instead of double) to keep my section spacing consistent.  Is there a
> way I can fix that too?

Probably, though I don't know how. That said, LaTeX is neither designed
nor intended for this kind of fine-grained control over spacing.

Probably, the effects you are seeing have to do with float placement.
Are you trying to force floats to appear in specific places? If so, then
this can cause all kinds of problems.

rh