List:       lyx-users
Subject:    something wrong with biblatex
From:       sara teinturier <sara.teinturier () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-24 17:54:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear Lyxers,

Something is going wrong with Biblatex which I've just discovered.
I think Lyx is well configured, it recognizes the bib files and makes a
final pdf file. But the pdf file shows the "Bibliography" title, without
any references.

In the preamble, I've put the entire .bib path, and I've tried exporting
the .lyx file to a .tex file and to compile it with comand lines, result
is the same. So surely I've made something wrong, but I don't know what...

Thanks for your help!

ST