List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Beamer problem with LyX
From:       Rich Shepard <rshepard () appl-ecosys ! com>
Date:       2009-10-24 17:39:43

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009, Pierfranco Minsenti wrote:

> I have done a presentation using the beamer class with LyX and the result
> was fine. But after some modifications (such as moving some slides,
> inserting new ones etc.) now I am unable to obtain a PDF as I could
> before. It appears an error message which says:

> \lyxframeend

Pierfranco,

   The Beamer guide suggests that one does not need an explicit \frameend
after each slide, but we do need each one. Early in my use of the beamer
class I'd make changes and move the slide sequence around and lose the final
\frameend in the process.

   Check that there is a \frameend at the very end of your file and between
each frame.

Rich