List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: [Bulk] Re: Bibliography Is really complex , or it is a bug
From:       Marcelo Reis <marceboss () yahoo ! com ! br>
Date:       2009-05-26 13:12:52

Charles de Miramon wrote:
> Marcelo Reis wrote:
>
> A quick lokk at your problem seems to reveal that natbib is not compatible
> with apalike or apalike2. Either you suppress the natbib option and get back
> to plain bibtex but the formatting of the citation in the bibliography,
> either you create your own style for natbib with the package custom-bib.
>
> Cheers,
> Charles

Charles, I've hear about the custom-bib but I was not able to find how
to do it under Windows, is it possible? ("I have searched on google as
well")
I tried to use a java software called BIB-IT to create my own style too,
but it has a lot of bugs and is not working well.
If I could use the custom-bib would be perfect.

The other option that you told was suppress the natbib option (Under
Document Settings in LYX, and choose Default or JURABIB? That is what
you mean?)
And what about the Plain Bibtex that you said? Do you mean the "plain"
style ? (If I do this I will lose how the information is shown under
Bibliography, :-(   )

Cheers,
Marcelo