List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: [Bulk] Re: Bibliography Is really complex , or it is a bug
From:       Marcelo Reis <marceboss () yahoo ! com ! br>
Date:       2009-05-26 10:30:27

Kosta Welke wrote:
> Hi Marcelo!
>
> Could you create an example file that illustrates the problem and post
> it here? (e.g. using a service like pastebin.com)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Kosta

I've sent the files directly to Kosta Welke and Charles de Miramon,
I'm not sure how to send the files directly to the mail-list (I tried
renaming the zip file to zip_, Txt - but the List was blocking) so If
any other wants the examples files illustrating the problem , just let
me know that I will send you the files.

Thanks
Marcelo