List:       lyx-users
Subject:    biblatex, inputenc error
From:       Mario Paul <mar.pau () web ! de>
Date:       2009-05-19 11:25:38

Hi,

on an Ubuntu Linux 9.04 with Lyx 1.62 using document class "koma-script
article" and biblatex I have the following problem:

- everything works fine as long as I _dont_ insert the "\printbibliography"
command.

- when I insert "\printbibliography" in lyx via ERT I get an (well known)
inputenc error: Keyboard character used is undefined

- I checked my .bib-file (that is generated with "synapsen") for any unusual
characters, like a long "-". I cant find any and I dont have any clue why that
problem occurs.

I would be very glad, if someone helps me.

Thanks in advance
Mario