Hi, on an Ubuntu Linux 9.04 with Lyx 1.62 using document class "koma-script article" and biblatex I have the following problem: - everything works fine as long as I _dont_ insert the "\printbibliography" command. - when I insert "\printbibliography" in lyx via ERT I get an (well known) inputenc error: Keyboard character used is undefined - I checked my .bib-file (that is generated with "synapsen") for any unusual characters, like a long "-". I cant find any and I dont have any clue why that problem occurs. I would be very glad, if someone helps me. Thanks in advance Mario