List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Automatic upper case for citation? (using BibLaTeX)
From:       Piero Faustini <pierofaustini () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2009-04-29 13:53:27

Charles de Miramon <cmiramon@...> writes:

> There are two problems that you should add to biblatex tracker :
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=1126006&group_id=244752&func=browse
>
> First an option to force capitalization at the start of the footnote, an
> extension of \DeclareCapitalPunctuation{ characters }
>
> Second an option to suppress capitalization if there is a special space
> (like a protected space) after a punctuation that should normally requires a
> xapital.
>
> Whith these two additions, it will be possible to have
>
> 15. Ibid., p. 145
>
> and
>
> 16. Cf. ibid, p. 147
>
> I have also hit the same problem using biblatex but did not have the time to
> report the problem. Maybe, you can do it.
>
> Charles

Thanks.
There's already a issue open in BibLaTeX:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?
func=detail&aid=2460100&group_id=244752&atid=1126005

The issue is about the DVI and PDF output differ. In fact, I also get the wrong
upper caps after a dot in a PDF, while it is OK in DVI. For the wrong small
caps, both don't work.

Piero