List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Some Beamer Questions
From:       Jason Waskiewicz <jason.waskiewicz () sendit ! nodak ! edu>
Date:       2009-03-16 20:07:37

> 1. When i create a block, how do i get the block contents to actually appear
> inside the block. So what i currently have is:
> Block (ERT[{title}] body): [[ {some heading} ]]
> <block contents>

The way I do it is:
Block (ERT[(title} body): {Heading inside curly braces}
Point 1
Point 2

I don't remember the name for it, but I place the points under the Block
with the arrow on the menubar: the same arrow used in an itemized list
to make a subpoint under a main point. (A long red bar appears in front
of everything.)

I'm afraid I know nothing about your second question, but if you find
out the answer, I'll benefit!

--Jason Waskiewicz
  Bowman County Schools