List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Lilypond integration
From:       "j.asal" <johannes.asal () gmx ! de>
Date:       2009-03-09 11:42:22

Hi,

I want to write a music theory book with LyX. For musical examples I would
like to use Lilypond, but there seems to be no support for including and
displaying Lilypond snippets (apart from importing whole Lilypond files). I
know that one could use lilypond-book to postprocess files with embedded
lilypond code, but then you don't have any preview and you can't use LyX to
'compile' the latex file. Any ideas/suggestions?

Best regards,
Johannes Asal