List:       lyx-users
Subject:    LyX 1.6.1 crash when pasting a branch inset
From:       Guenter Milde <milde () users ! berlios ! de>
Date:       2009-02-27 10:08:11

Whenever I copy/kill and past a branch inset LyX dies with the error message

../../../src/support/lassert.cpp(21): ASSERTION false VIOLATED IN ../../src/insets/Inset.cpp:137
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'lyx::support::ExceptionMessage'
  what():  Inset::buffer_ member not initialized!
LyX Code: 36 name: Branch

in ~/.xsession-errors.

I use LyX 1.6.1 on Debian with a set of documents organised as master
with childs for each chapter (there are some branch oddities in this setup
but this might be unrelated).

Is this a known bug that will be fixed in 1.6.2 ?