List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: some questions on page numbering (pages BEFORE chapter 1)
From:       Marcelo_Acuña <mvav9 () yahoo ! com ! ar>
Date:       2009-01-31 0:07:19

> > A partial answer:
> > at the start of each chapter put in ERT
> > \setcounter{pagenumber}{0}
>
> Thanks Marcelo. This sounds like one of the "ways to
> strongarm the
> page number" that Steve mentioned in his reply...
>
> Offhand this looks like a way to thoroughly micromanage
> page numbering.

 Yes, you can put any value instead of zero. And you put this command in any site.
 I use koma-script style book and I use \frontmatter, \mainmatter and \backmatter for \
change the look of this different part of a book.  Marcelo

      Yahoo! Cocina
Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/