List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Experience using XeTeX with XeTeX?
From:       William Adams <will.adams () frycomm ! com>
Date:       2008-10-09 11:15:28

On Oct 9, 2008, at 5:37 AM, Charles de Miramon wrote:

> I would rather have one stable and solid LyX Way (unicode + xetex
> (and in
> the future luatex) + opentype) and a possibility to export pdflatex
> code
> for special reasons (like microtypography).

Well, in the meanwhile one could use the hanging package to get
hanging punctuation --- not quite as configurable as microtype, but it
could be pretty easily built into LyX I'd think --- just enable a way
to define styles to also be hanging environments.

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer