List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Problems with LyX 1.5.5 after MAC OS X update
From:       "cl.miller" <miller.lee.chris () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-30 15:58:12

Bob Lounsbury wrote:

> Could there be an underlying issue with someones TeX installation? Maybe
> some missing/corrupted fonts needed by LyX?

I have this same problem and moving back to 1.5.4 has been my only fix.
However I experienced this- With 1.5.4 working fine, I updated my
installation of the stats software "R" and I found that lyx 1.5.4 now
produced the same gray screen. When I reinstalled 1.5.4 everything began
working again. I tried to install 1.5.5 again and got the same problem. back
to 1.5.4 and everything is ok... I am running a macbook pro 2.4 C2D and
leopard 10.5.3.