List:       lyx-users
Subject:    change  page order for "parts"
From:       assasukasse <assasukasse () yahoo ! it>
Date:       2008-06-30 15:53:21

Hello
i was wondering if is possible to tell LyX, to impaginate following this
rule:
the page bearing the Part I, Part II or similar, should be always the
front side of a sheet, since at the moment i have "part" pages in the
back side of the sheet as well (i am printing double side).
I am not sure i am clear enough, but i will try to use a more specific
language:
I want the "part" to be always printed in the recto of the paper sheet,
NEVER it should end up in the verso..
Is that possible?
Thanks alot!
Agostino