List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: LyX won't compile my document any more
From:       Steve Litt <slitt () troubleshooters ! com>
Date:       2008-02-29 17:04:53

On Friday 29 February 2008 06:31, Michael Thompson wrote:

> There are also frequent refusals to typeset the PDF
> without any explanation, though I cant figure out
> what and when. The PDF button just darkens for a bit
> and then it's like nothing had happened between us.

This is pure guesswork on my part, but I'd suspect your PDF conversion is
working but your PDF reader isn't. There's a way to tell LyX what to use as a
PDF reader.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Books written in LyX:
	Troubleshooting Techniques of the Successful Technologist
	Twenty Eight Tales of Troubleshooting
	Troubleshooting: Just the Facts