List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: [OT] Best KDE-centric Distribution?
From:       Donn <donn.ingle () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-14 17:59:40

> Well, I tried it on a laptop a while ago, and it kept crashing.  That'd
> be the main thing.
Ah, I think you'll suffer on laptops in general -- unless you get one of the
newer ones that come with some kind of Gnu/Linux these days. I have been
using Kubuntu for almost 4 years, but still can't get anything installed on
our Toshiba laptop.

If you have a 'desktop' machine, I can't say enough nice things about Kubuntu.

\d

--
When you allow legends to rule your life, your world is based on fiction
-- Segio Aragones (Groo the Wanderer Number 99)

Fonty Python and other dev news at:
http://otherwiseingle.blogspot.com/