List:       lyx-docs
Subject:    [announce]  german description of LyX-mathed is available
From:       Uwe_Stöhr <uwestoehr () web ! de>
Date:       2003-11-20 17:10:34

Hello list,
I wrote a documentation of LyX's mathed.
It's a supplementation for the userguide and based on the
LaTeX-commands, because writing formulas with the commands is much
faster than doing it with the math-panel. And mathed supports many
commands directly.
The documentation contains also a tipps'n'tricks section.

You can download it from

http://fkurth.de/uwest/LyX/Dokumentation
or
http://prozess.imtek.uni-freiburg.de/stoehr

in pdf, dvi, ps, lyx or tex-format.
(The file "Hinweis_zur_Datei_LyXMathebefehle.tex.txt" gives some
instruction how to use the tex-format file.)

(There is also a hint in the actual german userguide (chapter 5.9).)

The docs are in german, but if you mean it's useful, I could translate
it into english.

In a future version there will be also a description for the AMS-math
environments.

Any annotations are welcome.

regards Uwe