List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: r29401 - in lyx-devel/branches/BRANCH_1_6_X: . lib/doc
From:       Pavel Sanda <sanda () lyx ! org>
Date:       2009-04-29 8:02:01

Enrico Forestieri wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 02:12:58PM +0200, Pavel Sanda wrote:
> > crash is gone, but it doesn't work either.
> > when i look into the console, i see eg
> > INFO:server-goto-file-row /tmp/trash.rm/lyx_tmpdir.T18404/lyx_tmpbuf0/Tutorial.tex 192:
> > is sent. if i put this lfun directly into the command buffer, it does not work. also
> > looking at lfuns.lyx i see Syntax: server-goto-file-row <LYX_FILE_NAME> <ROW_NUMBER>.
> > in your case the _tex_ filename is passed?
>
> Yes, the tex filename will be passed by the previewer.
> Are you sure that HAVE_MKFIFO is defined?
> What is the output of "grep HAVE_MKFIFO <builddir>/config.h"?

yes it is defined, but i fail to see the connection with pipes.
as i have written before even if i put the command directly into
lyx window command buffer, it fails to navigate.

my guess was that the translation path/Tutorial.tex -> Tutorial.lyx buffer inside
lyx instance is the problem, but if it works for you...

pavel