List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Interest in using git with lyx svn
From:       Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgouttes () lyx ! org>
Date:       2009-03-05 22:05:43

larsbj@gullik.org (Lars Gullik Bjønnes) writes:
> | - cannot import bugzilla database to tracker
>
> I'd love to get rid of bugzilla anyway... it is a superhassle to
> upgrade...

I want to get rid of bugzilla too, but I do not want to lose my precious
bugs. I got accustomed to them, you see?

> | - non developers cannot attach patches/files to bugs
> | http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200001&aid=2568036&group_id=1)!
>
> Is that a major issue, or just a minor inconvenience?

From what I understand one can upload a patch somewhere else and them
point you to it. Now I am not sure what happens when someone is asked to
attach a lyx file to the bug.

I see trac is there too. We can maybe use it for bugs (it can import
bugzilla)

JMarc