List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Alternative to individual embedding?
From:       "Bo Peng" <ben.bob () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-13 17:23:56

>  "auto-update" would be interesting.

I have heard the 'URL' idea, and now the auto-update idea. I am
interested to know how these can make the bundled mode work better.
Please note that my approach needs no change of how users work with
external files. Also, these will make the 'simple' idea of Richard's
complicated, more intrusive to the code, etc...

Bo