List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Another bug
From:       Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <Jean-Marc.Lasgouttes () inria ! fr>
Date:       2000-06-19 17:01:05

>>>>> "Dekel" == Dekel Tsur <dekel@math.tau.ac.il> writes:

Dekel> This bug can be fixed by not calling to
Dekel> bview->stuffClipboard(...) (in LyXText::SetSelection) when
Dekel> selection is false:

Dekel> - bview->stuffClipboard(selectionAsString(bview->buffer())); +
Dekel> if (selection) +
Dekel> bview->stuffClipboard(selectionAsString(bview->buffer()));

Dekel> This is done in the patch I send few days ago for lazy copying
Dekel> to the clipboard (subject was "Re: CVS should be stable now")

Thanks for the explanation. I am willing to apply your patch, but am
just waiting for Lars to give his approval :) I have several patches
from you and Lior pending this way... (and my time is a bit scarce
right now, but this should improve on wednesday).

JMarc