List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Another bug
From:       Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <Jean-Marc.Lasgouttes () inria ! fr>
Date:       2000-06-19 16:14:45

>>>>> "Dekel" == Dekel Tsur <dekel@math.tau.ac.il> writes:

Dekel> It is possible that the problem is not related to spellcheking.
Dekel> I can consistently get the same behavior by 1. Selecting some
Dekel> text in LyX 2. Unselecting the text 3. Pressing the middle
Dekel> mouse button (inside the LyX window) 4. Quit from LyX

Dekel> This is a rather serious bug, and I hope it can be fixed before
Dekel> 1.1.5

It seems to me that Lars said he's got a fix for that. Is it checked
in 1.1.5?

JMarc