List:       lustre-announce
Subject:    [Lustre-announce] Lustre 1.0.1 packages available
From:       phil () clusterfs ! com (Phil Schwan)
Date:       2003-12-17 9:12:10

Hello--

Packages for Lustre 1.0.1 are now available on the web site

      http://www.clusterfs.com/download.html

This bug-fix release contains mostly small fixes for rare issues, but
also corrects issues reported by initial users of 1.0.  Thank you for
your important and timely feedback.  A detailed list of changes can be
found on the web site.

As usual, please read carefully what is stated on the download page.  We
know that this code can be used with considerable success and excellent
performance.  Yet we expect many problems will arise when people not
familiar with the software start using it.  We want to work with you to
eliminate those problems and improve documentation.

If you have problems with Lustre, please contact us at
     lustre-discuss@clusterfs.com

We are a small organization, but of course we would like to resolve
problems as quickly as we can.  For those requiring additional support
or guaranteed response times, per-incident and annual service agreements
are also available.

For the Lustre team,

-Phil