List:       lustre-announce
Subject:    Re: [Lustre-discuss] where can i get a complete lmc handbook?
From:       Radhika Vullikanti <radhika () clusterfs ! com>
Date:       2003-12-22 22:02:17

Hello --

We do not have a separate handbook for lmc, but we now have a tool
called "lwizard" that can guide you through the process of creating XML
configuration files for your cluster. This tool gathers the needed
information through a series of simple questions and provides a
convenient user-interface to the lmc tool. You can find more information
on this tool at: https://projects.clusterfs.com/lustre/LustreWizard

Regards,
Radhika