List:       lucene-dev
Subject:    Re: too many classes visible with "ant javadocs"
From:       Daniel Naber <daniel.naber () t-online ! de>
Date:       2005-05-01 19:06:59

On Wednesday 27 April 2005 02:53, Erik Hatcher wrote:

> By all means feel free
> to take over the build process refactorings if you'd like.

I think you as the ant expert can do that much better, and my mail wasn't
meant as a complaint that things don't progress fast enough.

One small thing: "ant test" complains that JUnit isn't found if it's not in
classpath. As we have junit.jar in CVS, couldn't that be used
automatically?

Regards
 Daniel

--