List:       ltsp-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Re: Multi-hosting
From:       Hans Ekbrand <hans () sociologi ! cjb ! net>
Date:       2002-11-28 22:02:03

On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 11:40:43AM -0000, Chris Smith wrote:
> Hi Hans
>
> Thanks for your input. Do I gather from what you say that there is already a
> chooser available for Linux?

Yes, I think all the usual display managers have that built in. Just
configure them to activate it. I use kdm, and the file to edit for kdm
is Xaccess (kdm and xdm use configuration files with the same name,
but different locations, gdm is different).

--
Hans Ekbrand (http://sociologi.cjb.net) <hans@sociologi.cjb.net>
GnuPG key: 1024D/7050614E