List:       ltsp-developer
Subject:    Re: [Ltsp-developer] Workstation halts when loading the NIC module even after chaning the card?!
From:       "Dr. Sichendra Bista" <drbista () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-12-26 8:37:45

If the RAM is bad, it won't show when the machine is booted (BIOS
count) in the beginning. I do not see your reasoning why you suspected
it is RAM? Could you explain?

Thanks!

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 09:58:14 +0200, Andy Rabagliati <andyr@wizzy.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Dec 2004, Dr. Sichendra Bista wrote:
>
> > 5) Last, but not least I just changed the NIC card (or in better
> > words, swapped the NIC of the server (perfectly working) with the
> > ws003 and vice versa as per the suggestion of Jim), yet it lands at
> > the same NIC module problem as stated in the beginning. :-(
> >
> > Help solicited. I desperately need to make this work (Jim know why?)
> > Thanking you for your invaluable time and continued cooperation.
>
> Sounds like bad RAM to me.
>
> Cheers,    Andy!

Thanking you for your invaluable time and irreparable cooperation.

May you, your team and your family be successful in your mission,
prosperous, healthy, happy, free from sufferings and in peace, always!

Webocratically yours,
Dr. Sichendra Bista, Chief Architect and Founding Secretary-General
eParliament.org: The Pioneering OPERATIONAL Model of Webocracy
Address for correspondence: C/o GIIS, GPO Box 10422, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: +977 (1) 478 1160/478 2321    Web: http://www.eParliament.org
Fax: +977 (1) 478 2321             Email: NetJustice@eParliament.org