List:       ltp-coverage
Subject:    Re: [Ltp-coverage] kernel gcov and kdump
From:       Peter Oberparleiter <oberpar () linux ! vnet ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2008-09-29 7:07:16

Huang Ying wrote:
> Hi, All,
>
> On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 08:56 +0200, Peter Oberparleiter wrote:
> > Huang Ying wrote:
> > > I have changed int writing code as you pointed out. The new version is attached \
> > > with the mail. Please check!
> >
> > The change looks good.
>
> Then, can this tool be included in LTP gcov?

In my opinion, yes, though the final decision is not up to me as I'm not a project \
admin :)

@Subrata: is it possible to add the gcov-kdump code written by Huang Ying \
<ying.huang@intel.com> to the LTP CVS? The tool is closely related in function to the \
gcov-kernel patch and could fit into a new subdirectory \
ltp/utils/analysis/gcov-kdump. Also, if yes - how is it best done?

Regards,
  Peter