List:       lprng
Subject:    RE: LPRng: lpd process running foolish
From:       Patrick Powell <papowell () astart ! com>
Date:       2002-07-23 18:12:07

> From lprng@lprng.com Thu Jul 18 07:33:22 2002
> From: Eric Devolder <edevolder@eft.be>
> To: "'lprng@lprng.com'" <lprng@lprng.com>
> Subject: RE: LPRng: lpd process running foolish
> Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:31:21 +0200
>
> I did run checkpc -f, who created the right entries. This is just a typo in
> the mail (you are right, the entry is /var/spool/lpd/lp), I didn't cut &
> paste the file to my mail.
>
> Anyway the trouble is always present...

1. What OS are you running?
2. What version of LPRng?

Patrick Powell                 Astart Technologies
papowell@astart.com            6741 Convoy Court
Network and System             San Diego, CA 92111
  Consulting                   858-874-6543 FAX 858-279-8424
LPRng - Print Spooler (http://www.lprng.com)

with:                           | example:
subscribe LIST <mailaddr>       |  subscribe lprng-digest myname@host.org

If you have major problems,  send email to papowell@astart.com with the word
LPRNGLIST in the SUBJECT line.