List:       loadbalancing-l
Subject:    [load balancing] Alteon 2216 stops receiving conections SMTP,POP3,HTTP
From:       "Rafael Vallejo" <rvallejo () novadevices ! com>
Date:       2004-07-16 19:05:03

Hello list,

I have this problem a long time ago I have 9 Linux Servers runing sendmail
as SMTP server, qpoper as POP3 server and apache as a web server, all of
those are conected to an Alteon 2216 aplication switch, every thing is
runing OK, and SLB is runing, but sometimes 2 or 3 times a day is not
possible to get a conection to the VIP at ports 25 110 and 80 SMPT POP3 and
HTTP.

Some one at nortel tech suport send me two monts ago an update for the OS in
my Alteon, now it is 21.0.4 the problem aparently was solved and I did not
have problems for about a month since I updated My Alteon, but the problem
apeared again.

Any Idea

Regards

Rafael