List:       loadbalancing-l
Subject:    RE: [load balancing] ServerIronXL - Real servers failing L4 check for no apparent reason
From:       "Katia Augugliaro" <katia.augugliaro () teicos ! it>
Date:       2004-07-16 12:13:35

Yo Basil

Do u use the command
server no-fast-bringup
?

It assures that the port becomes active ONLY when all the health Checks are
ok.
Ping, l4 and l7.
In the other way the server put active the port only after the L4 check and
then, after the L7 check is down put the port in the FAIL state and then
redo the check as u configured it (for default 10 2 if I remember
correctly).

Hope this helps :)
Best regards
	Katia