List:       loadbalancing-l
Subject:    Load Balancing forum
From:       "Johnny Fribert Lauridsen" <JOHLAU () danskebank ! dk>
Date:       2003-06-12 12:23:37

--=_alternative 00441494C1256D43_=

In many aspects of IT, there are fora where people meet and discuss.
For example SHARE (IBM).  Would it be feasable to do an equivalent on
Content Networking.
E.g. A gettogether of Users, Sellers, Partners, et all, or are we not
ready yet to have a
content networking gettogether of our own?
Thanks
Johnny

<FONT SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">_______________
Vi goer opmaerksom paa, at denne e-mail kan indeholde fortrolig information. Hvis du \
ved en fejltagelse modtager e-mailen, beder vi dig venligst informere afsender om \
fejlen ved at bruge svar-funktionen. Samtidig beder vi dig slette e-mailen i dit \
system uden at videresende eller kopiere den. Selv om e-mailen og ethvert vedhaeftet \
bilag efter vores overbevisning er fri for virus og andre fejl, som kan paavirke \
computeren eller it-systemet, hvori den modtages og laeses, aabnes den paa \
modtagerens eget ansvar. Vi paatager os ikke noget ansvar for tab og skade, som er \
opstaaet i forbindelse med at modtage og bruge e-mailen. _______________
Please note that this message may contain confidential information. If you have \
received this message by mistake, please inform the sender of the mistake by sending \
a reply, then delete the message from your system without making, distributing or \
retaining any copies of it. Although we believe that the message and any attachments \
are free from viruses and other errors that might affect the computer or IT system \
where it is received and read, the recipient opens the message at his or her own \
risk. We assume no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the receipt or \
use of this message. </FONT>

--=_alternative 00441494C1256D43_=

&nbsp;Would it be feasable to do an equivalent on Content Networking.</font> \
all, or are we not ready yet to have a </font> <br><font size=2 \
face="sans-serif">content networking gettogether of our own? &nbsp;</font> <br><font \
size=2 face="sans-serif">Thanks</font> <br><font size=2 \
face="sans-serif">Johnny</font><CODE><FONT SIZE=3><BR> <BR>
<FONT SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">_______________<BR>
Vi goer opmaerksom paa, at denne e-mail kan indeholde fortrolig information. Hvis du \
ved en fejltagelse modtager e-mailen, beder vi dig venligst informere afsender om \
fejlen ved at bruge svar-funktionen. Samtidig beder vi dig slette e-mailen i dit \
system uden at videresende eller kopiere den.<BR> Selv om e-mailen og ethvert \
opstaaet i forbindelse med at modtage og bruge e-mailen.<BR> _______________<BR>
Please note that this message may contain confidential information. If you have \
received this message by mistake, please inform the sender of the mistake by sending \
a reply, then delete the message from your system without making, distributing or \
retaining any copies of it.<BR> Although we believe that the message and any \
attachments are free from viruses and other errors that might affect the computer or \
IT system where it is received and read, the recipient opens the message at his or \
her own risk. We assume no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the \
receipt or use of this message.<BR> </FONT><BR>
</FONT></CODE>

--=_alternative 00441494C1256D43_=--