List:       listar-support
Subject:    [ESupp] Re: unable to obtain cookie
From:       "Chris Robles" <CROBLE () milwaukee ! gov>
Date:       2005-08-19 21:35:07

Thanks Baltasar, you were right.  The ecartis executable needed to be setuid.  Once I did that everything worked fine again.

Chris

>>> baltasar@cevc-topp.de 8/18/2005 3:09 PM >>>
Hi Chris,

May the update have replaced Postfix or something in its configuration?
To me it sounds like some permission problem, perhaps Ecartis is invoked
as nobody instead of ecartis user or something similar.

Perhaps you could install a dummy transport or alias which just dumps
some kind
of information in a file under /tmp and see whom it belongs to.
You could also check whether the ecartis executable is still setuid
ecartis; I think this is how it becomes "ecartis" using postfix...

Baltasar