List:       listar-support
Subject:    [ESupp] encoded chars
From:       Tom Conlin <tom () mail ! rebol ! net>
Date:       2005-08-19 20:02:38

Hi

I "inherited" a list and attempting to keep it alive/usable
with out any particular experiance to do so.

My question has to do with making the list more useable.

Is there a way to make encoded chars not show up encoded

i.e messages I see tend to have =  and
people in other countries may see other encodings in messages that look
fine to me.

Is this even a function of ecartis?
or could it be postfix setting?

Thanks Tom