List:       listar-support
Subject:    [ESupp] Trish &
From:       Trish Lynch <trish () bsdunix ! net>
Date:       2002-10-29 11:29:27

Hiya everyone, just wanted to let you know, I am still around, but I may
be unresponsive for several weeks until my schedule adjusts.

My partner, Angela and I had a Baby Boy on the 25th of October, at 6:09 PM

His name is Dillon Christopher

To save myself from answering private email about his stats, he was 8 lbs
4 oz, and was 21" long.

Daddi (me) and Mommy (her) are exhausted and tired, and adjusting to life
with a baby.

-Trish

--
Trish Lynch					   trish@bsdunix.net