List:       listar-support
Subject:    [ESupp] some questions about ecartis-1.0.0-snap20021013
From:       antuan () office ! doublesquare ! com
Date:       2002-10-28 16:14:53

Gentlemen,

I'd setup ecartis snap just a little ago. Due to lack of documentation
some questions arised. So.

1. Is there any way to add custom header to outgoing messages? I have to
build list system which oriented to russian users. If I'm posting a new
message, Content-type and charset sets correctly, but when I'm trying to
use russian in custom templates letters confirming subscribing and so on
have no this fields at all. Modifying of ecartis source code seems to be
quite unresonable.

2. Is there any variables which I can use in custom templates, eg.
sender address, subscriber address and so forth? Which variables can I
use in custom subjects in addition to <$list>?

3. How can I produce something like "list template" which could consist
of pre-setup configuration and pre-filled text templates?

4. If there any chance to change texts of command-result messages
withoud source code modifications?

--
Antuan Avdioukhine (DEKA-RIPE)
Doublesquare Studio