List:       list-managers
Subject:    Spammers are not always careful ...
From:       Jean-Pierre Morant <jpm () atos ! be>
Date:       1997-11-14 16:09:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

... for instance InternetEnterprises.com that does not protect itself
against relaying mail.
I hate them not for sending spam but mainly 'cause they claim that a
reply with remove in the body/subject will remove the user from the spam
list when the originator adress is a fdake and I postmaster end up with
thousand of messages "non-delivery report : invalid user" in my mailbox.

Now understand me well this is just for information indeed not for
retaliation ....

--
Jean-Pierre Morant
c/o ATOS S.A./N.V.			La vie serait tellement