List:       list-managers
Subject:    Majordomo on another machine
From:       "Daniel Marques" <dmarques () rio ! nutecnet ! com ! br>
Date:       1997-11-04 8:42:20

Hello,

I'm running Majordomo for 4 months, and it never gave me problems. Now
I want to change Majordomo to another server, the problem is that I
already have some lists  running under the address
"list@rio.nutecnet.com.br" and if I change it to another server called
gb4-rio, that isn't the primary server for my domain, my users will
receive a "reply-to" field like this:
"list@gb4-rio.rio.nutecnet.com.br".
Do you know how I can change that ?

Thanks !
---
Daniel Marques
NutecNet Rio     http://www.rio.nutecnet.com.br
Administrador do Sistema - dmarques@rio.nutecnet.com.br
Tel: 55-21-5151155  Fax: 55-21-5151144
Av Presidente Vargas  3.131 sala 503  Teleporto
Cep 22210-030 - Rio de Janeiro - Rj - Brasil