List:       linux1394-user
Subject:    Re: [libdc1394-devel] Sudden DMA capture issues
From:       Dan Dennedy <dan () dennedy ! org>
Date:       2003-02-26 2:44:07

I am not familiar with your old problem, but did you see
http://www.linux1394.org/video1394.html regarding changes in the
major/minor numbers depending upon version and regarding devfs file
names?
If you do not explicitly tell libdc1394 the filename of your video1394
device, it tries to use the devfs filename: /dev/video1394/0.