List:       linux-wlan-user
Subject:    [lwlan-user] Compile problems
From:       Tx0 <tx0 () autistici ! org>
Date:       2002-06-07 10:28:02

Hi all.

I've attempted to build linux-wlan-ng but I've encountered an error
common to all driver versions I've tryed.

In all versions some file seems to lack. In detail, in all versions,
file p80211metadef.h seems not to be included in the archive.

I've downloaded versions 0.1.10, 0.1.12, 0.1.13 and 0.1.14pre5.

Can you help me understand why such file is not in the package?
Thanks.

P.S. I use a linux 2.4.18 hand build kernel without PCMCIA support,
and pcmcia-cs rebuild version 3.1.33.
S  Tx0 <tx0@autistici.org> http://www.autistici.org/loa/tx0/                          \
 T  LOA HackLab Milano: "To Solve and Project!" ;-)
I  ** Non siamo mica qui a pettinare le panche **