List:       linux-wlan-devel
Subject:    [lwlan-devel] Netgear MA401 prism2 pcmcia wireless card.
From:       Matt Wilder <wildermj () email ! uc ! edu>
Date:       2002-05-21 19:43:58

I am curious if anyone has gotten a Netgear MA401 prism2 pcmcia wireless
card to function with the linux-wlan driver series.  On my system (Compaq
armada 7400 laptop running mandrake 8.2, but have also tried with redhat
7.2 and debian woody) the card partially initilizes to the point that i
have a wlan0 interface, but for some reason the driver is unable to read
the MAC address off of the card.  Any help with this situation would be
greatly appreciated, and if needed I can get the kernel messages during the
driver load.