List:       linux-vlan
Subject:    [VLAN] Re: [VLAN] Re: [VLAN] How to set MAC-address per VLAN
From:       David Spindler <spindler () mail ! utexas ! edu>
Date:       2000-12-08 19:48:49

I agree. If you can ping the computer from every vlan then the vlan code is
working.  It sounds like a switch configuration problem.  But depending on what
you are doing with IP it could be other problems.  Maybe you could send in a
more detailed description of the layout w/IPs?

David Spindler
TIS-Network Operations
512-475-9299
512-415-1434