List:       linux-video
Subject:    Re: [video4linux] multiple opens/VfW
From:       Richard Guenther <zxmpm11 () student ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1998-07-30 11:07:14

On Wed, 29 Jul 1998, Alex Bakaev wrote:

> David,
>
> I see what you are saying. This actually may be not so difficult to
> implement by mmap()ing the same buffer into each app. The only hassle I
> see is when each app will have its own image parameters.
>
> Alex

I thought this, too. But what is intended to happen, if the master
process (i.e. the one that does the actual capture) munmaps the data
and finishes work before the other clients do so?

Richard.

--
Richard Guenther <richard.guenther@student.uni-tuebingen.de>
PGP: 2E829319 - 2F 83 FC 93 E9 E4 19 E2 93 7A 32 42 45 37 23 57