List:       linux-video
Subject:    (no subject)
From:       "Peter Bittner" <peter.bittner () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-12-21 13:13:23

Hi!

I've seen a posting about the "AVerTV Hybrid +FM Cardbus" TV card from
Sebastian Estienne at http://lists.zerezo.com/video4linux/msg03013.html

Does the TV card finally work on a current distribution (e.g. Kubuntu)?

What TV cards for notebooks are generally recommended? I have not found much
about recommendations von the v4l2-wiki site, other than "Avermedia is not
v4l friendly".

Please help,
I need a birthday present today! (Must buy a TV card!)

Peter

--
DI Peter Bittner
mail: peter.bittner@gmx.net

"Free software is like free speech, not free beer"
(Richard Stallman)