List:       linux-usb-users
Subject:    Re: [Linux-usb-users] USB mass storage driver for Sony handycam DCR
From:       "Stephen J. Gowdy" <gowdy () slac ! stanford ! edu>
Date:       2004-03-17 17:55:43

A "bug" is something they don't understand. The FAQ says;

"In addition to the information required in /usr/src/linux/REPORTING-BUGS"

which says;

"[7.5.] PCI information ('lspci -vvv' as root)"

so I don't understand your point. Anyway, I'll look forward to your
concrete suggestion for updates to the FAQ.

--
|Stephen J. Gowdy                     | SLAC, MailStop 34,       |