List:       linux-sparc
Subject:    Sparclinux on Javastation
Date:       2001-05-11 2:09:03

Thanks for your suggestion, I hadn't done this.  I did now though, and it
seems to make no difference.  Again, I wish there was an easy to use
command-line utility I could use from another machine to verify that the
arp and rarp are working properly.

I forgot to mention, I am using debian potatoe (modified somewhat...).

It might also be helpfull to know that it takes about 10 seconds for the
java logo to turn into the ! when I turn the JS on.

thanks,
   noah silva

-