List:       linux-sound
Subject:    syncing problems with SLab
From:       Jonathan Oppenheim <jono () Phys ! UAlberta ! CA>
Date:       2000-04-30 17:22:52

I have been trying to record using SLab,
and find that when i play back the tracks they
are about a 1/2 second out of sync.
i have been told this may have to do with the fact
that SLab tries to use the trigger option,
and this may not be supported by my card (SBLive!)
but i am not sure.

quite a few others seem to have this problem judging from the SLab
Forum, but some people (with the SBLive) do not seem to
have this problem.

I really like the package, and would hate to have to give up on it.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jonathan