List:       linux-sound
Subject:    cmpci
From:       Juan Pablo Sousa <jpsousa () correoweb ! com>
Date:       2000-04-12 4:41:03

I have a CMI8738 chip on the motherboard, and I'm
using the cmpci.o module, but there are some bug
in it. Do somebody know where to contact the
author (cltien) so I can help with solving those bugs?
BTW: the driver from opensound also has some bugs :-(

Juan Pablo Sousa
http://insomnia.sourceforge.net
jpsousa@correoweb.com
UIN: 206879